About Kratom Green Indo
Coming from Indonesia, Green Indo Kratom is touted as one of the mildest kratom strains. While this strain is not the richest in alkaloid content, it is a powerful and safe pain reliever, with a low chance of causing side effects. Anyone interested in dipping their toes into the waters of the kratom kingdom should definitely consider Green Indo as a starter strain.
Use, Preparation, and Effects of Kratom Green Indo
A common word used to describe Green Indo Kratom is “balance.” You might also look at Green Indo as a “Goldilocks strain” as it offers the best of both White and Red Indo without being overwhelming or causing adverse effects – many would say it’s “just right.”
Green Indo Kratom doesn’t have an alkaloid concentration as high as most other kratom strains, but that doesn’t mean you won’t notice the effects. What you’ll feel from Green Indo will most likely feel be a subtle uplift rather than intense euphoria.
Aside from the classic kratom pleasures delivered in a smooth and unobtrusive way, Green Indo is also known for its analgesic effects. It can take the edge off mild sufferings, allowing the user to relax and enjoy the gentle psychological stimulation.
Because Green Indo is mild, it’s great for people who are new to kratom. Those looking to integrate the relaxing effects of kratom into their daily life will also find a great deal to like about Green Indo. Since Green Indo isn’t intensely sedating, it’s also quite good for both daytime and nighttime use.
You can make a tea with the Green Indo kratom powder; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Green Indo Kratom with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavor enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
Since Green Indo is relatively mild, you might want to try about two grams on your first go. Increase your dosage gradually until you notice the effects you’re interested in. Typically, people don’t need more than ten grams of Green Indo per day.
- Mild effect: 2 grams
- Medium effect: 4 grams
- Strong effect: 6 grams
20 grams of powder
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite, and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discoloration. The chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants, it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.