About Green Maeng Da Kratom
In terms of its effects, t his variant Kratom Green Maeng Da feels like a combination of the red and the white Maeng Da – stimulating and calming at the same time. It helps to increase alertness and creates a balanced emotional state, paving the way to a confident, effortless state of flow. This Kratom variant can also relieve pain and discomfort in the body.
Use and effects of Green Maeng Da Kratom
Kratom Green Maeng Da has a double-sided effect: on the one hand, it relaxes your mind, while, on the other hand, it acts as a source of energy and motivation.
These changes create a state of emotional balance, confidence, and resolve, making the Green Maeng Da strain perfect for getting creative projects done. With bodily discomfort lifted away, users are free to focus on what really matters. Although the Green Maeng Da strain effects are among the mildest of all variants, they also last longer, up to 6 or even 8 hours.
You can make a tea with the Green Maeng Da kratom powder; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom Green Maeng Da with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavor enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
A dose of Kratom Green Maeng Da can vary per person and depends also on the desired effect. Always start with the lowest dosage, especially if you have not used Kratom before.
For a mild effect: 1-2 grams
For a medium effect: 2-4 grams
For a very strong effect: 4-8 grams
20 grams of powder
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite, and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discoloration. The chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants, it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.