About Kratom Green Malay
Sometimes referred to as the Super Kratom Green Malay, this strain of Kratom is made from large-sized leaves which are said to have over 40 alkaloids in them. This complex chemical composition is behind the wide range of effects and high potency that Green Malay is known for.
Use and effects of Kratom Green Malay
In Malaysia, this strain of Kratom is also known as “Keenum” and is widely used as a painkiller for chronic ailments such as migraine and muscle pain. Aside from analgesic properties, other beneficial effects of Kratom Green Malay include anxiety relief, enhanced focus, a boost in mood, and an improvement in the hormonal balance.
The Kratom Green Malay provides a balanced and long-lasting increase in energy, without the numbing effect which can be experienced with some other types of kratom.
The effects are not perceived immediately after intake, but you will slowly feel them kick in. They will also not all disappear at the same time but will do so gradually, something that makes the Kratom Green Malay strain unique.
You can make a tea with the Green Malay kratom powder; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom Green Malay with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavor enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
A dose can vary per person and depends also on the desired effect. Always start with the lowest dosage, especially if you have not used Kratom before.
Mild effect: 1-2 grams
For a medium effect: 2-4 grams
For a very strong effect: 4-8 grams
20 grams of powder
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite, and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like high level of nervousness, difficulty concentrating, nausea, dizziness, itching, excessive sweating, and hyperactivity. The chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom Green Malay with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants, it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom Green Malay if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers, or schizophrenia.