About Kratom Red Vein 25X Extract
This Kratom Red Vein 25X Extract is also known under the name “Red Thai” and is one of our most popular Red Vein varieties. Its diverse pallet of effects includes an increase in energy, euphoria and a mood boost, enhanced focus, relaxation, and pain relief.
Use and effects of Kratom Red Vein 25X Extract
There’s a reason why the Kratom Red Vein 25X Extract variety is in such high demand; its high alkaloid content makes its effects diverse and potent, and its low incidence of side effects makes it a well-rounded and safe choice for all Kratom users.
While Red strains are known for their strong analgesic properties, the Kratom Red Vein 25X Extract is special in that it also offers users some excellent mood-enhancing effects. In low doses, it will create a feeling of relaxation, while high doses will create a source of relentless energy in users.
With the pain gone and mood elevated, it makes sense why Red Thai is also touted as a great stress reliever; anxiety and depression levels are reduced, and the euphoric boost stimulates the user to socialize and enjoy life. Many users also report that the Red Thai strain helps them sleep better.
If you use this potent extract in moderation, you can continue to enjoy it for a long time, but if you take too much too often, you may experience some unpleasant side effects and develop a tolerance, so it will not have the same effects in the long run. Each person has their own metabolism and biochemistry, which can influence their experiences with kratom. Always start with the lowest dosage and observe how it feels for you.
You can make a tea with the Red Vein 25x kratom powder; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavor enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom Red Vein 25X Extract. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
A dose can vary per person and depends also on the desired effect. Always start with the lowest dosage, especially if you have not used Kratom before.
Mild effect: 0,5 grams
For medium effect: 1 gram
For a very strong effect: 1,5 grams
3 grams of powder (25x extract)
Empty tea bags and/or tea infusers available in our store.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite, and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discoloration. The chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants, it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom Red Vein 25X Extract if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers, or schizophrenia.
There are no reviews yet.