About Kratom White Maeng Da
Kratom White Maeng Da strains are generally known for their energizing and stimulating effects, and the White Maeng Da is no different. Aside from a refreshing boost in wakefulness and stamina, however, this strain offers a wonderful feeling of relaxation to boot.
Use and effects of Kratom White Maeng Da
The effects of Kratom White Maeng Da on your ability to focus can help you have a productive working day with a positive mood. It can also help you relax and feel more comfortable and friendly at social events.
Aside from its euphoric and energizing properties, many users report that the Kratom White Maeng Da helps them treat insomnia and get more restful sleep. Typically, this long and deep relaxing phase will follow the initial upbeat period, which should last for a couple of hours.
So, if you want to work longer with more focus and energy or enjoy some socializing without anxiety or inhibitions, and then drift off into peaceful sleep, the Kratom White Maeng Da may be the perfect choice for you.
You can make a tea with the White Maeng Da kratom powder; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavor enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
A dose can vary per person and depends also on the desired effect. Always start with the lowest dosage, especially if you have not used Kratom before.
For a mild effect: 1-2 grams
For a medium effect: 2-4 grams
For a very strong effect: 4-8 grams
20 grams of powder
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite, and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discoloration. The chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants, it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.