About White Malay Kratom
Like Red Malay, White Malay Kratom is a potent Kratom strain harvested from a small area in Borneo (Indonesia) adjacent to the Malaysian border. In contrast to Red Malay, however, this white-vein variety is best known for its powerful energizing properties, which come without caffeine jitters. You probably won’t need your daily cup of java if you incorporate some White Malay Kratom into your morning routine!
Use, Preparation, and Effects of White Malay Kratom
When people talk about the uses of White Malay Kratom, the conversation inevitably revolves around this strain’s powerful stimulation effects. Within only a few minutes of taking White Malay powder, you should experience a discernable elevation in energy and mood, which makes it perfect for use even during a workday.
This rare strain is widely known by connoisseurs as one of the smoothest and most potent uplifting Kratom varieties. Since it is legally harvested only from a relatively small area adjacent to the Malaysian border in Indonesia, it is a rare find, one that not many Kratom suppliers stock.
White Malay is best suited for those struggling with fatigue-related issues like major depression and fibromyalgia. Some ADHD patients also claim White Malay helps them increase focus and productivity throughout the day.
It goes without saying that White Malay is only recommended for daytime use, as it may keep the user awake if taken close to bedtime. However, for those wanting a long and active night out, White Malay Kratom is probably the best choice.
You can make a tea with the White Malay Kratom powder; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavor enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
When dosing this strain, keep this handy phrase in mind: “Just a little White Malay will go a long way.”
As you increase the dose of any Kratom strain, its energizing effects tend to dull. Of course, most people are using White Malay for its energizing properties; so, it makes sense that you’d want to keep the dosage as small as possible for maximum benefit.
Start off with just one gram of White Malay and see if you notice the energy-boosting effects. If you feel you need more, then you could increase it to two grams the next day. For best results, you should keep your White Malay dosage to under five grams.
- Mild effect: 1 gram
- Medium effect: 2 grams
- Strong effect: 3 grams
20 grams of powder
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite, and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discoloration. The chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants, it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.