About White Thai Kratom
White Thai Kratom is a rare white-vein Kratom strain that originates from the Kingdom of Thailand. There’s always a debate over whether White Thai or White Malay is the “most energizing kratom,” but it’s safe to say both of these white-vein strains are perfect for providing potent stimulation with little to no side effects. Whether you choose to work with White Thai Kratom or White Malay, you’re likely to get the energy boost you need.
Use, Preparation, and Effects of White Thai Kratom
Anyone looking for a caffeine alternative should seriously consider White Thai Kratom. Reportedly the strongest white-vein variety, White Thai is synonymous with energy in the kratom world. Just a few grams of White Thai powder in water and you should be ready to take on the challenges of the day.
As fully-grown Kratom plants are illegal to export from the Kingdom of Thailand, the seeds are shipped out to grow in countries with looser regulations on Kratom such as Indonesia. It’s incredibly difficult to grow Kratom from seeds, and it takes years for the plants to reach adulthood; this is why Thai Kratom strains are a rare find, one that not many Kratom suppliers stock. Factoring in their high potency and quite a low incidence of side effects, these strains are highly sought out.
As with many other white strains, due to the way it boosts neural activity, White Thai isn’t the best for people struggling with chronic pain, paranoia, or insomnia. While you might experience temporary pain relief with the euphoric boost White Thai offers, these qualities typically wear away within a few hours.
People who have chronic fatigue symptoms or mood disorders like depression are good candidates for a morning dose of White Thai Kratom. Those with both chronic pain and fatigue (e.g. fibromyalgia patients) might also benefit from experimenting with this strain.
You can make a tea with the White Thai Kratom powder; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavor enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to get the residue out.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
All white-vein kratom strains should be used sparingly. As you increase the amount of White Thai you use, its energy-boosting effects will be slightly diminished. For this reason, it’s often recommended you start with about one gram of White Thai Kratom and see how you react to it.
If you feel the energy boost was a bit too low for you, consider taking two grams of White Thai and feel for the effects. Those who decide to increase their daily dosage should use no more than five grams of this strain.
- Mild effect: 1 gram
- Medium effect: 2 grams
- Strong effect: 3 grams
20 grams of powder
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite, and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discoloration. The chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants, it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers, or schizophrenia.